We understand the specific medical needs of patients going through drug and alcohol treatment programs. A partnership with KOPPS means your patients get their medications and supplies in a timely, accurate manner. KOPPS will work with you and your staff to address individual patient needs and coordinate delivery schedules that work with your program.
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect:
- Pharmacists available 24/7
- Customer service reps and delivery available 7 days/week
- Multiple options for medication packaging
- Compatibility with numerous eMAR programs
- Consolidated ordering for medical and facility supplies
We view ourselves as part of your continuum of care to get your patients back to a better, healthier life.
Contact us today at (610) 578-0411 to see how we can help or reach out directly to Ross Popko, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.