The staff and ownership at KOPPS recognize that ICF/MH/MR requires a unique style of care within the medical community. It can be difficult to navigate State and Federal regulations, manage pharmacy and medical supply reimbursements, and interact with vendors not familiar with your everyday challenges.
We invite you to explore what KOPPS has to offer your ICF/MH/MR organization. Our very first partner in 2001 was a home for children with severe mental health and retardation. Their incredible partnership has allowed us to grow into one of the area’s largest and most knowledgeable providers to ICF/MH/MR organizations.
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect:
- Pharmacists available 24/7
- Delivery available 7 days/week
- Dedicated medical supply billing rep for your organization
- Multiple options for medication packaging
- Compatibility with numerous eMAR programs
- Flexibility to service multiple sites
- Coordinated medical supplies through insurance
Our team will help organize your pharmacy and medical supply services so your staff can simply focus on providing great care. Let us help lift some of the burden from your staff and call us today at (610) 578-0411.
Feel free to reach out directly to Ross Popko, Sales Manager, at email@example.com.